First Call for Papers
The 24th SISPAD conference will be held from September 4 to 6, 2019, in Udine, Italy.
Following the long term tradition of the SISPAD conference series as the leading forum for Technology Computer-Aided Design (TCAD), the conference provides an unique opportunity for the presentation and discussion of the latest advances in modeling and simulation of semiconductor devices, processes and equipment for integrated circuits and nanoelectronics.
The scientific program consists of invited and contributed presentations and a poster session. Companion tutorials are planned for September 3, 2019.
- Modeling and simulation of all electron devices including FinFETs, GAA FETs, ultra-thin SOI devices, emerging memories devices, 2D materials devices, TFTs, sensors and biosensors, power electronic devices, tunnel FETs, ferroelectric FETs, spintronic devices, devices for neuromorphic and quantum computing, optoelectronic devices.
- Modeling and simulation of all sorts of semiconductor processes, including first-principles material design and growth simulation of nano-scale fabrication;
- Modeling and simulation of fabrication equipments
- Material level modeling
- Device level simulation
- Compact modeling for circuit simulation
- Modeling of device-circuit interactions
- Simulation of variability
- Interconnect modeling and algorithms
- Fundamental aspects and advanced numerical methods and algorithms
- Benchmarking, calibration and verification of simulators
Abstracts and Proceedings
Authors are invited to submit a two-page abstract (A4, 10 – 12 pt, pdf) excluding references, that can go on a third page. Submission information will be updated in the Second Call for Papers and at conference web site http://www.sispad2019.org/ . Authors of accepted papers are requested to submit a four-page final paper which will be published in the conference proceedings and on IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
Abstract submission deadline: April 11, 2019
Notification of acceptance: June 10, 2019
Final paper: July 5, 2019